Kalyn is an associate in the Personal Injury law group. Her practice is focused primarily on assisting those who are injured in a motor vehicle accident.
An internationally trained lawyer, Kalyn completed the dual degree program at Bond University in Australia. After graduating, Kalyn continued to practice in Australia and was admitted to the New South Wales Law Society in 2014.
While attending Bond University, Kalyn was a legal research assistant in Sydney, Australia where she assisted in High Court Administrative Law challenges and volunteered at Caxton Legal Centre.
Prior to joining McLeod Law, Kalyn gained experience articling in the areas of wills and estates and personal injury.
When not in the office, Kalyn enjoys travelling, skiing and riding her horse, Cassie.
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, New South Wales Law Society
- Participant, Bond Alumni Mentor Program, 2013-2014
- Volunteer, Caxton Legal Centre, 2014
- Volunteer, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal, 2013-2014