Chris is an associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution group of McLeod Law LLP. Chris advises businesses and individuals on commercial disputes and issues with a focus in construction and employment related matters.
Chris assists employees in matters pertaining to wrongful dismissal claims, non-competition and non-solicitation disputes. He also advises employers, providing proactive employment law advice on policies, contracts and discipline issues.
In his construction practice, Chris has experience working with general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in matters involving builders’ liens, delay and impact claims, deficiency claims and collection matters.
Chris has appeared before all levels of court in the province of Alberta in contested applications, trials and appeals.
- Presenter on Employment Law, CEO Peer Mentoring Roundtable, Calgary Chamber, June 29, 2016
- Presenter, ‘Case Law Update’, Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI), South Alberta Chapter Luncheon, June 23, 2016
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society