Chelsea is a recent graduate of the University of Alberta. Prior to, she graduated from Mount Royal University with a major in Sociology. During her legal studies Chelsea was an active volunteer with Student Legal Services in the civil and family law project where she helped low income individuals understand their legal issues and assisted them in the resolution. Chelsea worked as a legal summer student at McLeod Law after her first and second year of law school, assisting in the areas of corporate and commercial, family law, personal injury, and wills and estates.
Prior to law school, Chelsea worked as an administrative assistant at McLeod Law where she gained knowledge and experience within the firm. In her spare time, Chelsea enjoys travelling, biking, running, reading and spending time with family and friends.
- Volunteer, Student Legal Services of Edmonton
- Volunteer, Canadian Diabetes Association
- Volunteer, Aikido Tanren Juku
- Volunteer, Mount Royal Universities Career Fair
- Volunteer, Calgary’s “Clean to the Core”