Exclusively for tenants, this forum will address the challenges faced by tenants in leasing commercial space in today's economic climate. The Calgary Chamber, McLeod Law and Orange Group Commercial Real Estate bring you the first of its kind forum.
MARCH 14, 2017 | 7:30-11:00 AM | ST. LOUIS HOTEL, 430 - 8 AVENUE SE, CALGARY, AB
The program takes a deep-dive into the following topics:
- The state of the business and three critical strategies for success in this economy
Adam Legge, Calgary Chamber
- Southern Alberta real estatee market outlook
Fraser Dyer, Altus Group
- Negotiating a renewal or finding new space
Grant Kosowan, Orange Group Commercial Real Estate
- Functional financial considerations of a commercial real estate transaction
Altaf Hirji, H&R Block Canada
- Landmines to watch in commercial leases
Robert Fooks, McLeod Law
- 3 things I wish I had known before I grew my business to over 100 locations and 100M in value
Derek Doke, Franworks
If rent represents a significant portion of your business costs, then this is the Forum for you.