Employment and Labour Relations Forum
Laws around employment and labour relations are shifting, with recent key court decisions emerging on important issues including drug and alcohol testing, workplace accommodations, and termination law.
Insight Information’s 10th Edition Western Canada Employment and Labour Relations Forum will provide essential legal and practice updates designed to give lawyers, senior HR managers and labour relations officers the comprehensive updates they need to remain competitive in a challenging employment and labour environment.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Changeovers and the Impact of Business Structure and Control on Labour and Employment
- Extended Leaves of Absence – When is the Employment Relationship Over?
- Family Status and Employment – Developing Human Rights at the Workplace
- Duty to Accommodate and Latest Guidance on Undue Hardship
Who Should Attend:
- Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers of: HR, Labour Relations, Employee Relations, Benefits & Compensation
- Union and Labour Organization Presidents, Directors, Legal Counsel, Labour Relations Officers
- Law Firms, ADR & Mediation Specialists
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Tribunal Members
For the full agenda and to register please visit: