We understand that above all else, businesses want to get their deals completed and our team provides the legal solutions and advice to make that happen. Laws and regulations demand compliance and our lawyers seek business-focused solutions to assist our clients in meeting their objectives.
Our lawyers provide timely and effective legal advice necessary when structuring, negotiating and completing successful business deals.
Our Corporate & Commercial lawyers have extensive transactional experience and industry-specific knowledge which enables us to understand our clients’ needs and demands, and tailor our services to deliver cost-effective results.
We advise clients on all aspects of business transactions, including:
- Commercial business transactions and deal structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence review of companies and investments
- Shareholder agreements and shareholders disputes
- Limited partnerships, joint ventures, distribution and franchising
- Real estate development ventures and agreements
- Contractual drafting, employment, confidentiality and unique agreements
- Business succession planning and corporate reorganizations
- Director liability issues
- Incorporations and new business startups
- General corporate law and minute book maintenance
Through our affiliation with the TAGLaw
- Robert Fooks, presenter 'Dental Practice Transition and Sale Seminar', June 26, 2014
- Darren Fach, panel moderator, "Regulatory Essentials - A Local, National and International Perspective on Existing and Proposed Prospectus Exemptions in Support of Equity Crowdfunding", 2014 Canadian Equity Crowdfunding Conference, May 27, 2014