We have a team of dedicated lawyers who provide counsel to clients in the area of Probate and Estate Administration.
Our depth of experience allows us to assist our clients with simple estates as well as those with very complex estates. We assist personal representatives to carry out the Estate Administration duties bestowed upon them by a loved one.
Our group also assists clients to resolve disputes in Estate Administration. We have advised many personal representatives, beneficiaries and other interested parties to assert and protect their rights in Estates. It is always our goal to resolve the disputes in a timely and practical manner.
Our depth in this area of law makes McLeod Law one of the foremost firms in Alberta practicing in the area of estate administration. Our services include:
- Applications for Grants of Probate and Administration
- Full Estate Administration and Trust Fund management, including Passing of Accounts
- Discovery of assets and missing beneficiaries
- Administration of mines & minerals interests
- Resealing of grant applications in Alberta and British Columbia
- Resolution of estate disputes in a timely and practical manner, including:
- Replacement of personal representatives
- Beneficiary support
- Seeking court advice
We help clients understand the legal aspects with respect to the transferring of wealth to the next generation. We have been involved in complex estate administration and have an experienced team of lawyers and staff to handle any circumstance or objective.