My clients can expect professional, courteous service focused on solving their legal issues.
Mona practices litigation and dispute resolution, representing both businesses and individuals. She works closely with senior practitioners.
Mona has a Master of Science degree in epidemiology, and law degree from the University of Calgary. She completed a student clerkship with the Provincial Court of Alberta in 2018. Before earning her law degree, Mona worked for 10 years in the health sector, in project management, administration, and research roles for surgery, patient safety, and health technology/innovation departments.
- 2018 University of Calgary, JD
- 2010 University of Calgary, MSc
- 2004 University of Calgary, BA (First Class Honours)
- 2019 Alberta
Notable decisions include:
- McLeod Law LLP v Emperor Paper Industries Ltd., 2019 ABQB 453
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research Training
- Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Masters) Scholarship
- Louise McKinney Scholarship for Academic Excellence