Stephen practices exclusively Family Law and is experienced dealing with matters related to property division, support, income determination, and high conflict situations involving allegations of family violence. In addition to Family Law, Stephen has practiced civil and commercial litigation which gives him expertise in cases involving complex financial structures.
Stephen provides a strategic and common-sense approach with an aim to resolve matters as efficiently as possible.
- 2010-2013 Macquarie University, LLB
- 2007-2009 Simon Fraser University, BA
- 2015 Alberta
- 2017 New South Wales, Australia
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Calgary Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Law Day Calgary
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Legal Education Society of Alberta
- University of Calgary, Blackstone Debate
- Commonwealth Secretariat, Legal Knowledge Exchange Portal project