Stephanie is a member of the Personal Injury and Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Groups at McLeod Law. In her condominium and homeowners association practice, Stephanie represents condominium corporations, boards and property managers with collections, foreclosures, bylaw enforcement and access issues. She advises her clients with respect to the good, bad and ugly of what amounts to communal living in Alberta.
In her personal injury practice, Stephanie represents parties involved in motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls and other incidents resulting in injury. She primarily represents plaintiffs seeking recovery and compensation for those who have been injured through no fault of their own.
As a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group, Stephanie does foreclosures and debt recovery for private lenders, institutions, condominium corporations and resident associations. Stephanie is able to assist her clients with respect to both secured and unsecured debt recovery.
Stephanie is a past chair and current member of the executive for the foreclosure section of the south Alberta chapter of the Canadian Bar Association. She formerly acted as chair and as secretary for the personal injury section as well. She continues to be an active member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association, the Canadian Condominium Institute and Women in Law.
Stephanie is one of the rare individuals who is native to Calgary and had the pleasure of participating as a dancer in the opening Ceremonies for the 1988 Winter Olympics. Prior to joining our firm in January 2009, Stephanie worked as a litigator in a downtown firm.
- Presenter, Alberta Condominium & Real Estate Conference, 'Bylaw Enforcement: how to build a better community', September 17, 2016
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Past Chair, current member of the Executive, Canadian Bar Association Foreclosure Subsection, Southern Alberta
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Condominium Institute
- Member, Women in Law
- Past Chair, Past Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Personal Injury Subsection – Southern Alberta