We're proud of our Calgary roots. It's a big part of our long-standing client relationships. We understand the city, the people in it, and the way things work.
Like the communities we serve, the McLeod Law team is varied and diverse, and we all share a commitment to making a positive impact on Calgary. We've contributed time, pro bono legal work, funding, and care to many organizations, some of which include:
- Alberta Lawyers' Assistance Society
- Calgary Interfaith Food Bank
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Calgary Veterans Food Bank
- Calgary Women's Emergency Shelter
- Heritage Park
- Inn From the Cold
- Kids Up Front
- Pro Bono Law Alberta - Queen’s Bench Amicus Project
- Synaptic Spinal Cord Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation
- The Alex
- The Calgary Foundation
- United Way of Calgary
- University of Calgary - Faculty of Law
Our team individually supports organizations and events that are close to their hearts. Browse their bios to see personal community involvement.
All employees get one paid day to volunteer every year.