Lauren is an associate in the Family Law Practice Group of McLeod Law. Lauren is a born and raised Calgarian receiving her law degree from the University of Calgary in 2012. While attending law school, Lauren competed as a member of the 2012 University of Calgary Health Law team, winning first place in the Bennett Jones Health Law Moot.
Prior to attending law school, Lauren worked in marketing for Alberta Ballet and spent time giving back to her sport as a Synchronized Swimming Coach for the Aquabelles team. Beyond the law, Lauren’s interests include running, art and architecture.
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member Law Society of Alberta
- Member Canadian Bar Association
- Representative, Children’s Law Committee, Canadian Bar Association Wills & Trusts Section, 2015
- Volunteer, Puppy Raiser, Canadian Guide Dogs
- Committee Member, Children’s Legal and Educational Resource Centre