John oversees the financial, strategic, and business operations of McLeod Law. He works closely with the partners to implement the key elements of the firm’s strategic plan, and with the management team to provide value-added services to internal stakeholders.
Before joining McLeod Law in 2011, John worked with professional service firms in Vancouver for over 20 years, including several law firms.
In his spare time, he enjoys skiing, biking, and hiking, and travelling with his family.
- 2002 University of Western Ontario, Richard Ivey School of Business, MBA
- 1990 Certified Management Accountant
- 1978 Concordia University, BComm
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Calgary Association Legal Administrators
- British Columbia Law Management Association
- Member (1997-2001, 2010-2011)
- President (1999-2000, 2010-2011)