Condominium Fact Sheets by the Government of Alberta
The Government of Alberta recently updated condo fact sheets that reflect the revised regulations and amendments to the Alberta Condominium Property Act that came into force on January 1, 2020.
These fact sheets are relevant to condo corporations, their Boards of Directors, individual condo unit owners, and also builders and developers, property managers, and land surveyors.
You can view the fact sheets here:
- Reserve fund study providers, plans and reports
- Updating condominium bylaws
- Condominium rules, bylaws and sanctions
- Condominium documents
- Insurance premium increases
- Standard insurable unit description
- Resolving condominium disputes
- Condominium unit rentals
Of course these guides aren't a substitute for legal advice. Should you have questions or concerns about your condo, please call or email McLeod Law's Condominium lawyers—we're here to help you.