Weekly Friday Features - Feb 11
Each week we highlight some of the top news happening in Calgary.
Here are this week's big news items that happened the week of January 31st - February 4th, 2022.
- Calgary's real estate market hottest in years
- Mask mandate to remain on University of Alberta and University of Calgary
- Hanifin leads Flames 5-2 over Maple Leafs
- Homeless encampment in East Village dismantled over concerns of violence and drugs, 12 people arrested
- Enbridge reports $1.84B fourth-quarter profit, up from $1.78B a year ago
Enjoy the read! Follow us on social media to stay up to date with what's happening at McLeod Law and in your community.