Mark practices exclusively in the area of litigation with an emphasis on a wide range of commercial and contract matters. This includes banking and foreclosure, personal property security enforcement, construction and builders’ liens, real estate disputes, condominium law and commercial leasing issues. Mark represents clients ranging from individuals and small business to large corporations, condominium corporations and chartered banks.
Mark is head of our firm's Foreclosure group. He takes a no-nonsense, practical approach to litigation and focuses on achieving effective solutions in an efficient and cost-conscious manner to achieve the best results possible for clients.
Mark has acted as lead counsel in numerous complex disputes. He has appeared successfully before all levels of court in Alberta and several administrative tribunals.
- Litigation Mentor for Student Legal Assistance (SLA)
- Moot Court Judge for the University of Calgary Law School
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Autism Calgary
- Mark volunteers frequently with a variety of charities and community groups