Robin is the Managing Partner of McLeod Law and a member of the firm's Executive Committee. As a partner in the firm's Real Estate Group, his practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate transactions and financing for corporations, individuals and financial institutions. He is also involved in condominium development work in Alberta and outside the province.
A Calgarian since 1977, Robin joined the firm's Litigation Group in 1991 and has appeared in all levels of court in Alberta. Robin has been practicing Real Estate law exclusively since 2007.
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association, Managing Partner sub-section
- Board of Directors, Attainable Homes Calgary
- Counsel, Canadian Luge Association
- Quoted in the article, “New Tricks”, Canadian Lawyer magazine, March 2012