Protecting and defending you
You have rights as an employee, and we are experienced and adept at defending them. We know how to get to the core issue, find the right options for you, and, if needed, bring the right experts together. We can help with:
- Preparation and review of employment agreements
- Associate contracts for professionals
- Confidentiality, non-competition, and non-solicitation agreements
- Wrongful dismissal, discrimination, human rights, and workplace harassment
- Workers' compensation and disability claims
We know being laid off or terminated can be shocking. If this happens we can review your situation to ensure you are treated fairly and as the law requires.
Lawyers who listen
You need a responsive lawyer who focuses on your needs and goals and advises you accordingly. We take a practical approach to action and settlement and use plain language—not legal jargon.