13 McLeod Law lawyers recognized in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Canada and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
We are pleased to announce 13 of our lawyers have been recognized by their peers and colleagues as leading lawyers across 7 practice areas in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Canada and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
“This recognition reflects our lawyers outstanding client service and their reputation as a leader among their peers in the legal industry. The following lawyers have had an incredible impact at our firm and within the legal profession and we are proud to see them recognized for their exceptional accomplishments.” - Robin Lokhorst, Managing Partner.
Congratulations to the following McLeod Law lawyers:
THE BEST LAWYERS™ IN CANADA
- Aaron Bickman for Trusts and Estates
- Heather Bonnycastle, QC for Real Estate Law
- Kimberley Bufton for Personal Injury Litigation
- Eugene Chen for Securities Law
- Peter Cline for Corporate and Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation
- Jackie R. Halpern QC for Personal Injury Litigation
- Laurie S. Kiedrowski for Real Estate Law
- Simon Muller for Personal Injury Litigation
- Maria Nathanail for Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Brian Rogers, QC for Real Estate Law
- Shelley Waite for Trusts and Estates
- Stephanie Whyte for Corporate and Commercial Litigation
BEST LAWYERS: ONES TO WATCH
- Robert T. Fooks for Corporate Law
About Best Lawyers in Canada
Best Lawyers has been providing comprehensive coverage of top legal talents in Canada and around the world for over 30 years. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Selections are determined after rigorous evaluation of peer feedback gathered through an extensive survey process. You can view more information on their methodology here.