Areas Of Expertise
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Estate Dispute Resolution
- Trust Planning
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Guardianship & Trusteeship
Our knowledge and experience in this area make us the largest estate and incapacity planning firm in Alberta. We’ll help you create a comprehensive personal estate plan to preserve your wealth and family harmony. We also provide tailored advice to high-net-worth individuals, business owners, and farmers and ranchers.
Our services include:
- Personalized estate and incapacity plans
- Wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives and trusts
- Supported decision making and emergency decision-making applications
- Cross-border estate planning
- Family wealth-management planning
- Business succession advice
- Elder law advocacy
We meet with you at the beginning to make sure we fully understand your needs and give you a fee range. A refined, streamlined process allows us to be efficient—and cost-effective—so we can focus our attention where it’s needed most.
Elder law advocacy
We help older adults understand their legal rights and empower them to stay independent for as long as possible. We help with:
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Adult guardianship and trusteeship
- Elder abuse
Lawyers who pick up the phone
You need a lawyer who takes the time to understand your situation and goals. Someone who is available to talk to you and will reply to emails quickly. You can decide how you prefer to communicate with us, and we’ll make sure you get the same level of service throughout the process.
Adding complicated legal jargon to an already complex situation isn’t helpful. We always take the time to explain things and communicate in plain English.